Invite Jay to speak at a men’s outreach, marriage weekend, women’s event, parenting seminar, staff meeting, school assembly, fundraiser, writers' conference, or Sunday service.
Topics may include parenting, marriage, creativity, truths learned while in pursuit of other truths, or deciphering God’s bucket list for your life.
Speaking topics include:
- "Finding Your Sweet Spot: The Prayer of Agur"
- "The Jesus Dare"
- "Be the Dad"
- "Find God's Sweet Spot for Your Life"
- "Loving Kids at Every Age and Stage"
- "Foster Care: Love Them Best"
- "What If God Wrote Your Bucket List?"
- "Be the Husband Your Wife Needs"
- "Your Husband Has Secrets"
- "His Secrets/Her Secrets"
- "Dad: The Steadfast Archer" (inspired by Psalm 127)
- "Reclaiming Christmas"
- "Your Parents Really Do Love You"
- "How to Pray for -- and With -- Your Kids"
- "Book Publishing Keynote"
- "Intentional Storytelling"
- "Procrastinate Tomorrow . . . and other two-word life lessons"
- "Got a Life Verse?"
- "Wordsport: Etymology and Creativity"
Typical Men's Retreat (Four Talks)
A challenge for men to see how God’s values are more satisfying than the world’s. Or what’s more important “Swimming with Sharks” or “Leaving a Legacy"?
Surprising, fun, encouraging, and practical hints for connecting with the next generation. Valuable for granddads, father figures, and future dads as well.
How to move from your good plan to God’s great plan. Can include a clear gospel presentation.
Secrets and truths learned over the years. Stuff all guys need to hear. Including newlyweds, older married guys, singles, and so on. (Alternate Title: Less nagging, More romance.)
(Ask about a similar outline for marriage retreats, writer's conferences, team-building weekends.)
Talks are customized for your event. Included are giveaways, powerpoint, Q&A, and a book signing.
Grab your calendar, and contact Jay's office directly via the form below.
Interested in having Jay Payleitner speak at your event?
Give us some details about your event using the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.